The Crystal Skull

• As a result of current Indiana Jones movie there's been much curiosity about crystal skulls.

My first encounter with a crystal skull was at July of 1989. During the time I used to be part of a metaphysical study group and had just returned from your month of checking Aboriginal lifestyle nationwide.

During the monthly meeting of our own group, one of the leaders mentioned in my experience that they a group planning to Indianapolis these week to determine the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately explained to me the skull ended up carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every way knowning that this particular skull was present in Lubantaan in Belize in the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who was then 16 yrs . old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, together with Lynn Gardner could be exhibiting the skull the following week . It appeared like the perfect opportunity to learn something totally new, to know where this may lead?

Listening to the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It seems the skull was present in a Mayan pyramid following left there hundreds of years previous. Legends abound , but nobody really knows where it originated or what age it really is. Many legends seem to indicate it being previously made in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Manufactured from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, right down to the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that after she first thought it was , the skull was cloudier in comparison to it's present state, it turned out now magnificent!

It was valued at over 18 million dollars, and yes it seemed to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied forms of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, although some experienced alien encounters and past lives. It absolutely was truly a masterpiece, unlike anything I had ever seen before.
    To learn more about crystal skulls take a look at this net page

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!