Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art and Tomato Soup

• Andy Warhol - Father of Pop Art Legend, he was the best Pop Artist ever. Second and not half as famous was Roy Lichtenstein. Warhol is additionally attributed for bringing Pop Art towards the US. Most popular for his Campbell Soup print.

Pop Art began in Britain influenced by the influx of yank goods to aid the UK during and after Wwii. The British were making fun of the American brands The Pop At movement came from the united kingdom being a parody of america Marketing images and slogans.

Then followed Andy Warhol's Campbell Soup and his Marilyn Monroe.

Although his tasks are considered light a number of Warhol's work includes a dark side like Andy's depiction with the Electric chair or Kennedy assignation. He worked in Screenprints mainly, but also dabbled in Movies and Paintings. Also, he caused Basquiat before he died.
    He was also a profound writer of quotes beside his 15 min quote he said
    "When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships."
    Andy Warhol

"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."
    Andy Warhol

"Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery."
    To read more about Andy Warhol Quotes browse the best web portal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!